In 2003 Mr. Marshall received his Professional Engineering License and joined Pearson & Associates, Inc., where he continued as a mechanical engineer and system designer, advancing to become the lead Engineer and Project Manager for mechanical. plumbing and piping projects.
Jerry is a member of American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
His experience and expertise includes the following:
• Design of efficient HVAC systems for all project types using the most current technologies.
• Preparation of drawing and specification documentation including DDC control specifications and sequences of operation.
• Heating, ventilation, and cooling design and layout for institutional and commercial buildings.
• Design of piping and plumbing systems including but not limited to the following: boiler plants, chiller plants, cooling tower systems, and variable refrigerant flow systems.
• Design of closed loop geothermal heating and cooling systems.
• Design of solar hot water heating systems.
• Energy modeling and feasibility studies.
• LEED project design.
• Construction administration services including: contractor selection, equipment submittal review and site field surveys.
He can be reached at moc.s1503181267etaic1503181267ossad1503181267nanos1503181267raep@1503181267M.yrr1503181267eJ1503181267